According to a report by Punch Newspapers published on Sunday, May 17, 2026, Gabriel Sunday, a father whose two children were reportedly abducted during an attack on three schools in Oriire Local Government Area, has narrated the frightening experience his family went through during the incident.

Mr Gabriel Sunday explained that he was working on his farm when he suddenly heard gunshots coming from the community. Alarmed by the sound, he immediately left the farm and rushed back home to understand what was happening. By the time he arrived, fear and confusion had already spread across the area as residents struggled to make sense of the attack.

While speaking with neighbours and other worried parents, one of his children eventually returned home safely. According to him, they later proceeded to the school premises in search of the remaining pupils and teachers, only to discover that the place had been completely deserted.

See also  Kwankwaso Blows Hot: They Distribute Rice Thinking Northerners Are Chickens You Feed Then You Cut Them

The father further disclosed that his son who escaped told him he managed to flee through the bush after terrorists abducted several of his classmates during the invasion. The attackers were said to have escaped through a nearby reserve forest after carrying out the operation.

Mr Sunday expressed deep sorrow over the disappearance of his children, stating that he continues to hope and pray for their safe return. He added that no parent deserves to experience such pain and uncertainty.

He said, “My son, who returned, said he ran through the bush after the terrorists abducted his classmates.”….Read_More…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *